CaseBack to Cases
LB S v DA, MB, GG, RF, MA-B (by her CG), MG & MF (by their CG)
Concurrent criminal proceedings due to the medical evidence suggesting that injuries were consistent with non-accidental shaking type injury.
· The case involved Complex medical evidence, numerous injuries over 3-6 week period of 12 week old child.
· Conflict amongst medical experts regarding possibility of half-sibling causing some of the injuries sustained by child.
· Conflict amongst medical experts relating to other injuries, whether marks were consistent with cigarette burns or skin infection.
· Consideration of whether sibling required further ABE/Triangle assessment. Evidence against subject child by non-subject child.
· RE W reports required of subject and non-subject child.Back to Cases